Why should you attend?
The ISO 21001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS) as specified by ISO 21001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an EOMS, including EOMS policy, procedures, performance evaluation, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 21001 Foundation” certificate. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Educational Management and Administration
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Educational Organizations Management Systems (EOMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in the field of Education
- Understand the elements and operations of an Educational Organizations Management System and their principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 21001, ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an EOMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam