The ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager training course enables participants to understand the process of developing, establishing, maintaining, and improving an information security risk management framework based on the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27005.
Why should you attend?
The ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager training course provides valuable information on risk management concepts and principles outlined by ISO/IEC 27005 and also ISO 31000. The training course provides participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to identify, evaluate, analyze, treat, and communicate information security risks based on ISO/IEC 27005. Furthermore, the training course provides an overview of other best risk assessment methods, such as OCTAVE, MEHARI, EBIOS, NIST, CRAMM, and Harmonized TRA.
The PECB ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager certification demonstrates that you comprehend the concepts and principles of information security risk management.
The training course is followed by an exam. After passing the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager” credential.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Managers or consultants involved in or responsible for information security in an organization
- Individuals responsible for managing information security risks
- Members of information security teams, IT professionals, and privacy officers
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity with the information security requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in an organization
- Project managers, consultants, or expert advisers seeking to master the management of information security risks
Upon the successful completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Explain the risk management concepts and principles outlined by ISO/IEC 27005 and ISO 31000
- Establish, maintain, and improve an information security risk management framework based on the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27005
- Apply information security risk management processes based on the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27005
- Plan and establish risk communication and consultation activities
- The training course is based on the theory and the best practices of information security.
- The training course provides practical examples and scenarios.
- Participants are encouraged to actively participate and engage in discussions and exercises and quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar in structure with the certification exam.