ISO/IEC 27002 Introduction training course introduces participants to information security controls of ISO/IEC 27002.
Why Should You Attend?
ISO/IEC 27002 Introduction training course enables participants to understand the categorization of information security controls outlined in ISO/IEC 27002. The training course provides information on fundamental concepts of information security, cybersecurity, and privacy and the ISO/IEC 27002 standard structure.
By attending the ISO/IEC 27002 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of an information security management system (ISMS) and the benefits of implementing information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002.
Who Should Attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Managers or consultants engaged in information security management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the information security controls of ISO/IEC 27002
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in information security
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the main concepts of information security, cybersecurity, and privacy based on ISO/IEC 27002
- Identify the ISO/IEC 27002 controls for treating information security risks
- The training course contains multiple-choice quizzes.
- Participants are encouraged to communicate and engage in discussions and the completion of quizzes.
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.