Why should you attend?
Business Impact Analysis (BIA) is essential for building a Business Continuity Management program across the organization. All companies are exposed to incidents or unintended events that can have various negative consequences, including productivity paralysis, economic losses, bad corporate reputation or loss of sensitive and confidential data. To minimize these risks in case they materialize, the organization needs to identify the most obvious threats and the impact they would have in the organization. ISO/TS 22317 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements necessary to perform a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) process. During this training course, you will be able to learn and understand the BIA model, including the methodology, tools, and approaches used to complete an in-depth Business Impact Analysis.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/TS 22317 Foundation” certificate. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Business Continuity Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Business Continuity Management
- Understand the elements and components of a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) process
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/TS 22317, ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to perform a Business Impact Analysis process
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam