Why should you attend?
ISO 37301 Introduction training course introduces you to the basic concepts of compliance and ISO 37301 requirements for a compliance management system (CMS). Moreover, this training course shows the importance of a CMS and the benefits resulting from its implementation.
Who should attend?
- Managers, consultants, and compliance officers wishing to get introduced to ISO 37301 requirements for a CMS
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become compliance officers or compliance management consultants
This training course will help you:
- Develop an overall understanding of the compliance concepts
- Have a general understanding of the ISO 37301 requirements for a compliance management system (CMS)
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.