Why should you attend?
This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard including the BCMS policy, the top management’s commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement process.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 22301 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation certificate shows that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach used in business continuity.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants seeking to know more about business continuity
- Professionals wishing to get acquainted with ISO 22301 requirements for a BCMS
- Individuals engaged in or responsible for business continuity activities in their organization
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in business continuity
Describe the business continuity management concepts, principles, and definitions
Explain the main ISO 22301 requirements for a business continuity management system (BCMS)
Identify approaches and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
- Lecture sessions include discussion questions and examples.
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the certificate exam.