Why Should You Attend?
You may already be familiar with ISO 19600 guidelines for establishing, developing, implementing, evaluating, maintaining, and improving an effective and responsive compliance management system (CMS). Due to increased interest in ensuring organizations’ accountability and responsibility, this standard has been replaced by ISO 37301, a Type A management system standard against which organizations can formally assess and certify their CMS.
The ISO 37301 Transition training course enables you to obtain a detailed understanding of the differences between ISO 37301 and ISO 19600 by making clause-by-clause comparisons to showcase the changes, updates, and new requirements of ISO 37301. As such, you should be able to support an organization in transitioning their CMS from ISO 19600 recommendations to ISO 37301 requirements.
Once you become acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 37301 and attending the training course, you can sit for the exam, and if successfully passed, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37301 Transition” credential. This certificate proves that you have an up-to-date knowledge to successfully apply the ISO 37301 changes to an existing CMS.
Who Should Attend?
The ISO 37301 Transition training course is intended for:
- Individuals wishing to develop an up-to-date understanding of ISO 37301 requirements for a CMS and its main differences from ISO 19600 recommendations
- Individuals responsible for transitioning a CMS from ISO 19600 to ISO 37301
- Managers, trainers, and consultants
- Professionals wishing to update their ISO 19600 certificates
By participating in this training course, you will:
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 19600 and ISO 37301
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 37301
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 37301 changes to an existing compliance management system
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- This training course is based on theory, and best practices used in the process of transitioning a CMS from ISO 19600 to ISO 37301
- Lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes with similar structure to the certification exam
Participants who attend this training course need to have a fundamental understanding of compliance concepts, ISO 19600 recommendations, and a comprehensive knowledge of the transition process.