The ISO/IEC 27001 Transition training course enables participants to thoroughly understand the differences between ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022. In addition, participants will acquire knowledge on the new concepts presented by ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
Why should you attend?
The new version of ISO/IEC 27001 has been recently published and is now aligned with the new version of ISO/IEC 27002, which was published in February, 2022. The major changes between ISO/IEC 27001:2022 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 are noticed in the information security controls of Annex A, whereas a few other minor changes are present in the clauses of the standard too. Furthermore, the title of ISO/IEC 27001:2022 differs from the title of ISO/IEC 27001:2013, as now the standard is titled Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection — Information security management systems — Requirements.
The “PECB ISO/IEC 27001 Transition” training course provides detailed information on the revised clauses, the new terminology, and the differences in the controls of Annex A. Additionally, this training course provides participants with the necessary knowledge to support organizations in planning and implementing the changes in their ISMS to ensure conformity with ISO/IEC 27001:2022. As such, you will be able to participate in projects to transition from an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
Once you become acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022 by attending the training course, you can sit for the exam, and if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Transition” credential. This certificate will prove that you have up-to-date knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully update an ISMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Individuals seeking to remain up-to-date with ISO/IEC 27001 requirements for an ISMS
- Individuals seeking to understand the differences between ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022 requirements
- Individuals responsible for transitioning an ISMS from ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Managers, trainers, and consultants involved in maintaining an ISMS
- Professionals wishing to update their ISO/IEC 27001 certificates
Upon successfully completing the training course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the differences between ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Interpret the new concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Plan and implement the necessary changes to an existing ISMS in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- This training course is based on theory, and best practices used in the process of transitioning an ISMS from ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with quizzes
- Quizzes have a similar structure to the certification exam