Why should you attend?
The Root Cause Analysis Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to conduct a Root Cause Analysis. During this training course, you will be able to understand how to identify the root cause of a problem by applying different tools and techniques so as to ensure that a process is continuously improved.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certificate Holder in Root Cause Analysis Foundation” certificate. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental concepts, methods, techniques and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Root Cause Analysis and committed to process improvement
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge on how to conduct a Root Cause Analysis
- Individuals interested in Root Cause Analysis
- Understand the elements and the operation of a Root Cause Analysis, and its principal processes
- Understand the means of conducting a Root Cause Analysis
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the application of a Root Cause Analysis