Why should you attend?
EBIOS Risk Manager training enables you to gain the necessary knowledge and develop the necessary competence to master risk management concepts and components related to all assets of relevance for Information Security based on the EBIOS method.
Based on practical exercises and case studies, you will have the opportunity to acquire the necessary skills to perform an optimal Information Security risk assessment and timely risk management by being familiar with its life cycle. This training fits perfectly in the framework of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard implementation process.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of risk assessment using the EBIOS method, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certificate Holder in EBIOS Risk Manager” certificate. By holding a PECB Risk Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support an organization in performing risk assessment based on the EBIOS method.
Who should attend?
- Individuals seeking to learn and understand the basic concepts of Risk Management
- Individuals participating in risk assessment activities using the EBIOS method
- Managers seeking to understand the techniques for performing risk assessment based on the EBIOS method
- Managers seeking to master the techniques for analyzing and communicating the results of a risk assessment based on the EBIOS method
- Understand the concepts and basic principles of risk management associated with the use of the EBIOS method
- Understand the activities of the EBIOS method in order to follow the completion of studies (pilot, control, reframe) as a work master
- Understand and explain the findings of an EBIOS study and its key deliverables
- Acquire the necessary skills to carry out an EBIOS study
- Acquire the necessary skills to manage security risks of an organization’s information systems
- Develop the necessary skills to analyze and communicate the results of an EBIOS study
- This training is based on both theory and best practices of risk assessment using the EBIOS method
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on case studies which include role playing and discussions
- Practical exercises and examples are similar to the Certificate Exam
A fundamental knowledge of risk management.